Help us celebrate the beauty of the Blue Mountains! We are looking for photos that YOU took on any of our Learning on the Land events this season. These photos should capture the bucolic character of the region, highlighting people, wildlife, or landscapes. Anyone who has attended a Learning on the Land event this season is welcome to participate. The deadline for submission is November 3, 2017 and we will announce the winners at our Celebrate! 2017 event on November 15, 2017.
The first-place photographer will receive special recognition and Volumes I, II and III of The Blues photo books, valued at $120
We look forward to seeing how YOU see the Blues!
Please read the contest guidelines and photo requirements below carefully. We will not be able to use photos if they do not meet the photo requirements outlined below. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to submit photos is November 3, 2017.
- Each photographer may submit up to five photos per Learning on the Land event.
- All photos must be taken on Learning on the Land events.
- By submitting your photo(s) to the Blue Mountain Land Trust Photo Contest, you grant Blue Mountain Land Trust Land Trust the right to reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the photographs and the right to use your name in publications. Photographers maintain ownership of their photographs; Blue Mountain Land Trust is not licensed to release the images to a third party.
- Taken on Learning on the Land Event
- Horizontal photo format only
- At least 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- At least 12 inches wide by 9.5 inches high
- JPG or RAW file format
- With the prior consent of the photographer, the Land Trust may edit or crop selected photos
How to Submit Photos
- Email up to five photos per Learning on the Land Event to email@example.com
- Please include the following information in your email:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- mailing address
- the subject matter of each photo
- the location where each photo was taken
- the names of anyone featured in any of the photos
- if known, the date each photo was taken